Please! Don't Boycott My Movies, Please Watch My Movies: Aamir Khan New Movie Laal Singh Chaddha

Aamir Khan New Movie Laal Singh Chaddha

Please! Don't Boycott My Movies, Please Watch My Movies: Aamir Khan New Movie Laal Singh Chaddha

Ever since the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who mysteriously committed suicide in 2020, Bollywood has been heavily criticized.
After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, a campaign of boycott of Bollywood by his fans started trending on the internet with the aim of punishing those behind the death of Sushant Singh Rajput in the industry.
This trend has become so common that every Bollywood film is now campaigned through the internet and every effort is made to make it a flop.
In this regard, hashtags and trends like 'Boycott Bollywood' and 'Boycott Lal Singh Chadha' are being used in the Internet in recent days.
This trend is so strong and dangerous that even superstar Aamir Khan is worried about his August 11 release 'Lal Singh Chadha'.
According to the Indian news website The Indian Express, Bollywood's Mr. Perfect Aamir Khan has said in an interview during the promotion of his upcoming film Laal Singh Chadha that 'Please don't boycott my films, please watch my films.'
Kareena Kapoor, who was earlier seen in the lead role in Lal Singh Chadha, has also spoken out about the internet trolling and boycott campaign about Lal Singh Chadha.
Kareena Kapoor says, 'Now everyone has access, everyone has a voice, different platforms, everyone has an opinion, so if that happens now, you have to learn to ignore certain things, otherwise. It will become impossible for you to live, so do not take such things seriously.'
About the Boycott Lal Singh Chadha trend, Kareena says that it is a film. It has to be released and everyone will have an opinion about it.
"If the film is good, it will dominate everything and the response from people will be good. I think good films dominate everything."

In 2015, Aamir Khan has come under fire from media and right-wing parties for making statements about extremism in India. (File Photo: Screen Grab)

On the other hand, Aamir Khan has said about the ongoing campaign against his film that 'Boycott Bollywood, Boycott Aamir Khan, Boycott Lal Singh Chadha' makes me feel sorry.
I feel sorry for those who are saying that. They think I must be like I don't like India. They believe in such a thing in their heart. But this is a lie.
Aamir Khan has further said that I love my country very much. I'm like, it's unfortunate that people feel that way. I want to assure everyone that this is not the case. So please don't boycott my films, please watch my films.
Earlier in 2015, Aamir Khan has come under fire from the media and right-wing parties for making statements about extremism in India.
Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer Lal Singh Chadha is a remake of Tom Hanks' 1994 hit film 'Forrest Gump' and the film will hit the theaters on August 11.

Post a Comment

0 Comments