How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022?

 How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022?


In this post, we will tell you how to delete browser history. I will tell you the easy way.

When you visit a website through an internet browser, it saves your data. By which anyone can see your browsing history and tell what you have seen and when.

From the point of view of security, it becomes very important to delete your browser history from time to time. Sometimes when any of our accounts get login without a password, the reason is the data present in the browser.

With which we are able to access our account without entering a password. This function of the browser can access our personal information and sensitive information to another person. Due to this, we need to clear our browser history continuously. 

How to delete browser search history? To know this it is necessary that you read this post of ours till the end.

How to clear Chrome Browser History?

Chrome is used by most Internet users. To delete the browsing data saved in it, follow these steps:

1. First of all you have to open your Chrome browser.

2. After that you will see the option of 3-dot in the top right corner, you have to go to it.

Chrome  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022?History Delete Kaise Kare Step2

3. There you will see the option of History, click on it.

Chrome Browser  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022?Delete Kaise Kare Step34. There you will get to see all the records that you have searched. On the top you will see “Clear browsing data” written, go to it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmastiKaise Kare Step4

5. After that click on all the options of Advance and Basic and click on Clear data.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

By doing this you can delete all the history searched in your Chrome browser.

How to delete UC browser history?

Like other browsers, UC Browser also saves the data searched by the user in the form of history. To delete the data contained in it, you have to follow the following steps:

1. First of all you open UC Browser.

2. After that in the section below you will see the Menu icon, go to it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti3. After that go to the option of History.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

4. After that you will see the option of Clear at the bottom with your searched history, click on it. This will delete your entire browsing history.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

How to Delete Opera Browser History?

If you use Opera Browser. So by using its setting, you can easily clear its browsing history. To do this follow the following steps:

1. To delete the history of the Opera browser, first open it.

2. After that Opera's logo will appear below, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

3. In it you will see a clock icon made, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

4. Then on the top right side you will see the Delete icon, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

In this way, you can delete the entire history of your Opera browser at once.

How to clear Samsung's internet browser history?

Like all the browsers mentioned above, you can easily delete the history of the Samsung Internet. For that you have to follow the following steps:

1. Open Samsung Internet Browser.

2. On the home page itself, you will see the option of History, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

3. After that click on the 3-dot on the upper right side, then click on the option of Clear History.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

How to Clear Firefox Browser History?

This browser is used extensively on laptops and computers. Through which we do many sensitive works. That is why it becomes necessary to keep deleting its browser history from time to time.

You can easily delete your record data with the help of the following steps:

1. First of all you have to open your Firefox browser.

2. After that you will see the option of 3-dot in the bottom section on the right side, go to it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

3. Then you have to go to the option of History.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

4. After selecting the data present in it, you will see the Delete icon on the top side, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

How to clear safari browser history?

Safari Browser is used in small amounts. But many users fail to find its history option. So let's know how you can delete the search history of Safari Browser:

1. First of all open your Safari browser.

2. After that the interface will open. In it, you will see the menu logo, which will be at the very last of the search box. In which 4 squares will be made.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

3. After that you will see the option of History, click on it.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

4. The history you have searched will appear there. To delete it, click on the icon of the Cross (×) seen above.

Chrome Browser History  How to delete the history of any browser? How do I clear my history on 2022? skyitmasti

In this way, you can delete your data or information stored by Safari.

In short – Conclusion

You can delete the history of different browsers using the methods mentioned in the post. For this, you just have to go to the browser that you use through the Internet. You have to open the History option of that browser there. From where you can easily delete your history data.

Keeping browser history clear is very important from the security point of view. If you also use the Internet extensively for your business or personal work. So we would advise you to keep your history deleted.

So today you went through this post of ours that how to delete browser history. If you liked this post of ours, then do share it with your other friends also.

Post a Comment

0 Comments