A young South Korean actress committed suicide, the last message went viral on social media

 Tokyo (Daily Pakistan Online) Yujoan, a beautiful actress from South Korea, has committed suicide, but in the last letter she left behind, she did not explain the reason, but left an emotional message about her life and her loved ones. Is.


According to a foreign media report, the 27-year-old beautiful and beautiful actress has also written a note before committing suicide, which is going viral on the Internet. The actress wrote in the note that "I am sorry to leave you, mother I feel sorry for my father, grandmother and elder brother, but I don't want to live, I'm sorry for leaving you all." The actress wrote, "I've lived a happy life and that's enough for me. Yes, my heart screams that I don't want to live anymore, maybe your life will be empty without me, but please live bravely, you don't cry, I will watch over everything. "I'm not sad at all right now, I feel very calm, I think it's because I've been thinking about it for a long time, I've had such a happy life," Yujoan wrote. "What I deserved, that's enough for me, so I'm leaving without blaming anyone." The 27-year-old actress added, "I'm not dead, so live well everyone. Hopefully Mir A lot of people will be called on this last journey, and I want to see everyone for the first time in a while and see someone who is going through a hard time."

Post a Comment

0 Comments