Indian woman puts on her Mustache, People make jokes on them

 Indian woman puts on her Mustache



This woman flaunts her moustache, people make fun of her, but do not cut it because: A 35-year-old woman living in Kannur, Kerala, India's southern state, is a moustache. She cannot even imagine living without a moustache. What is the reason for keeping his mustache? Why doesn't she cut her moustache? The reason for this is quite interesting.
When boys reach adolescence, their beard and moustache start coming. Nowadays film stars have increased the craze of beard and mustaches so much that every boy wants to have a beard and mustache. However, sometimes boys do not have a beard and moustache due to the deterioration of hormones, and due to the deterioration of hormones in women, more hair grows on the face. Women remove these hairs on the face with creams, wax strips, razors and epilators etc. But there is also a woman in India who has a moustache and also likes to have a moustache. Many times people also made fun of him but he did not cut his moustache. who is this woman? What is the reason for having moustache? Know about this.


Who is this moustache lady?

The name of this woman with a moustache is Shayja, who hails from Kannur in the state of Kerala. Shayza, 35, was even read as an object of ridicule at times for the hair on her face and moustache, but she was determined to keep a moustache. During an interview, Shayza said, “I like to have moustache, so I will not get them cut.

Like many women, Shayza had too much hair on her face. She used to get threading done regularly but never felt the need to remove the hair of the upper lip (mustache or upper lip). About five years ago, the hair of his moustache started getting thicker. Shayza now does not even imagine living without a moustache. 

Shayza told during the interview, “During the corona epidemic, I did not even like wearing a mask because I had to wear a mask all the time. Wearing a mask used to cover his mustache. Many people asked me to cut mustache but I will not. I never felt that I was not beautiful."

Today Shayza's family and her daughter support her a lot. His daughter often tells him that mustaches look good on him. Many times Shayza has also heard taunts for herself from people on the road, but she does not mind making fun of people.
Do not want to cut mustache because of this

Shayza said during the interview, 'If I had two lives, I could have lived one life for others. So far I have had 6 surgeries. Over the years, surgery has been done to remove a lump in the breast and then surgery to remove a cyst from the ovary. My last surgery was a hysterectomy five years ago. Whenever I had any surgery, I used to think that this is my last surgery and I will never have to go to the operation theater after that. After so many surgeries, I gained confidence and thought I should live a life that makes me happy."

Shayza did not leave the house.

As a child, Shayza was very shy, and the women of her village did not leave the house after 6 pm. In his village, women were not even allowed to come out of the house and even sit outside the house. But when she got married, she went to her in-laws' house in Tamil Nadu. There they got a lot of discounts. Her husband used to go to work and if she needed anything, she would go to the shop alone at night. I learned to work on my own and it boosted my confidence.


Post a Comment

0 Comments